Rustomjee Academy for Global Careers (RAGC), established in 2008, is a vocational education and training division of Rustomjee Group. RAGC is a provider of vocational education with an objective to make India 'the capital of skilled manpower' by enlightening, empowering, and engaging the underprivileged youth with vocational skills and making them employable. With two campuses in Thane and Dahanu, RAGC has been able to transform the lives of over 100,000 students and the future of this country, by skilling them to gainful employment. Today RAGC has successfully been able to make vocational education a prime choice in a student's career and make them industry ready, globally. Some of the reputed companies where RAGC students are currently employed include TATA Motors, Eicher, GM Modular, Kalpataru, Ajmera Realty, Godrej Constructions, Shapoorji and Pallonji, Keystone Realtors and L&T among others.
- Diploma and Degree programs in Automobile, Construction, Electrical and Hospitality
- Certificate course in vocational training
- Awarded A+ Grade by the Government of Maharashtra and title of the Best Vocational Training Provider by the UK India British Council & FICCI
- Finalists in the Times of India Social Impact Awards 2011
- Awarded the Certificate of Significant Achievement - "Best Vocational Training Provider" at UK-India Skills Forum Awards 2010 by FICCI and UK India Business Council